The Boston Public Library Fund’s Patrons of the Courtyard is an annual leadership-giving program comprised of generous individuals who are committed to ensuring that the Library remains viable, engaging, accessible, and free to all.
In addition to the satisfaction of supporting a cultural and educational treasure, as a Patron of the Courtyard member you’ll benefit from access to a range of distinctive Library experiences, events, and programs throughout the year.
Member Levels + Benefits
- A special gift from the BPL Fund.
- Recognition in our annual impact report (if you permit us to use your name).
- Invitations to special events through the Boston Public Library Fund.
- Continued opportunities to engage in the work of the Boston Public Library through our online newsletter and other communications.
- An invitation to the annual Celebration in the Courtyard reception.
In addition to all Patron benefits, Fellow patrons receive:
- A copy of the BPL’s Art & Architecture of the Central Library in Copley Square publication mailed to you.
- Two complimentary personalized bookplates in the Library’s circulating collections.
In addition to all Fellow benefits, Benefactor patrons receive:
- Reserved seating at special Author Events at the Central Branch in Copley Square.
- A BPL Fund tote bag.
In addition to all Benefactor benefits, Commonwealth patrons receive:
- An opportunity to book a private, docent-led tour of the BPL McKim Building in Copley Square for up to four guests.
- An invitation for two to the annual BPL Fund Leadership Breakfast.
The Fountain Circle is the Library’s most distinguished group of contributors. By providing critical support, the Fountain Circle enhances the Library’s ability to address evolving community needs by building and extending partnerships, testing bold ideas, and implementing new programs.
- Tailored opportunities and experiences based on your interests.
To learn more about the Fountain Circle and how you can support the Boston Public Library Fund, please contact Paula Sakey, Executive Director at email@example.com.
We are pleased to recognize the following individuals for their generous support to the BPL Fund.
Anita and Josh Bekenstein
Jeffrey and Christa Hawkins
Jeffries Wyman, Jr.
Amy and David Abrams
Jenna and Aaron Bates
Sandra and Paul Edgerley
Grace and Ted Fey
Hannah and Jack Grove
Michael and Martha Keating
Susan Moser and Tom Evans
Laurie and Eric Slifka
Tiny Tiger Foundation
Zamawa Arenas and Murray Forman
Allison and Tom Campbell
Kathy and Martin Fogle
Robert and Jill Gallery
David Leonard and Cuong Hoang
Terence M. Janericco
Barbara and Leonard McCue
James F. and Katherine S. McHugh
Paula and Robert Sakey
Janet Tiampo and David Parker
Karen A. Vagts
Kate Walsh and Erik Garpestad
Katherine G. Welch
Lewis and Rinda Burleigh
John and Maureen Hailer
Barbara and Amos Hostetter
Carlotte N. Berk
Deborah H. Bornheimer
Barry Canton and Reshma Shetty
Douglas E. Carney
Linda and Daniel Cummings
Dawn E. and Mark Donovan
Elizabeth L. Johnson
Louis and Cheryl Maiuri
Janet and David Offensend
Lia and William Poorvu
Webster Family Foundation
Christian and Sophie Westra