Bookplate Campaign Terms & Conditions
- Bookplates can feature a person’s name and a 50-character optional message. Please note: If you decide to write a message, please remember to exercise good judgement. We prohibit comments that are offensive or objectionable to others, use inappropriate language, or are off-topic. We will review content before it is placed in titles, and reserve the right to edit or delete content in a manner consistent with our mission and policies. We also ask that you do not mention your own, or a third party’s, advertising, branding or other promotional content.
- We do not track which books the bookplates are placed in, or accommodate requests for specific titles. Bookplates are placed in a variety of titles and genres.
- Non-book formats such as magazines, DVDs and CDs are not included.
- Donations are fully tax-deductible.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, please allow for 4-6 weeks for implementation of the bookplate in a physical book.
- Following your donation, an email will be sent to the honoree with a copy of your message.